TOBACCO MARLBORO FLAVOR
We offer you a unique product in France: tobacco aromas!
- When the tobacco leaves have been crushed and dried, they are ready to be smoked, a natural and raw product that may surprise when one is not used to it.
- Tobacco manufacturers add one more step before proceeding with the casing of cigarettes, this step is called "CASING". This consists of adding texture and flavor agents to the tobacco.
- These are the texture and flavor agents that we offer so that you can find the taste of your favorite cigarettes.
These agents are of course 100% natural
- Vegetable propylene glycol which serves as a humectant
- Vanilla, Chocolate, Mint, etc ... according to the compositions
Here are the instructions for use, your tobacco leaves must be crushed beforehand.
1. Spread the tobacco on a sheet of newspaper or a paper towel, for example.
2. Shake the aroma bottle well.
3. Spray the aroma on the tobacco.
4. Lock the tobacco well in an airtight plastic container or pot.
5. For best results, let the tobacco sit for at least 24 hours.
6. Enjoy the new flavor of Tobacco.
For better preservation, the aromas are kept in aluminum bottles.
Flavors prepared to order for optimal conservation and quality.
Help the environment! Once complete, sort your bottle for recycling.