TOBACCO LEAVES - VIRGINIE FIRE CURED
- Raw and natural tobacco leaves of the VIRGINIE variety
- Drying method: Fire cured
- 100% natural, no additives or preservatives, not manufactured
- Nicotine content: 2 %
- Hygrometry less than 10%
- Sold by dry weight: from 100g to 100KG (for a larger quantity, contact us).
- Consult the section "Tutorial"for how to use your sheets.
- Sold in packaging under vacuum to guarantee the quality of the product *.
Since raw tobacco is a natural product, the leaves may show cracks, breaks and discoloration.
Our tobacco leaves are dried, matured and pressed.
The goods shipped are taken from the pressed industrial bales and are therefore shipped by us.
Cultivated in the EU. Harvest - 2020. Premium quality.
Our photos are original examples.
*In the limit of the available stock. Depending on the weight selected, vacuuming may not be logistically possible.
VIRGINIA BLOND TOBACCO
It owes its name to the US state of Virginia where it was first cultivated.
It is also called "blond tobacco" because of its yellow-orange color due to hot air drying which makes the product easier to handle. This variety is dried using the “fire cured” method.